Please read this section before submitting a review request.
**I am currently only accepting review requests for children’s fiction and cookbooks**
About my reviews:
• All reviews given are my honest opinion. Sometimes they’re good, sometimes they are not. If it’s not my cup of tea, I will let you know. You will be contacted prior to a review being posted. Whether the review is good or bad, it will be posted on my personal blog.
• I don’t work with deadlines. I have 4 kids and a husband who are priority. Reading is a passion and hobby of mine, which I do at my own time and pace.
• A review request will be accepted if it peaks my interest. Even if it falls into the genre I like, just like any book, doesn’t necessarily mean it matches up with what I like to read.
• I only do reviews every 1-2 months, depending on timing.
• even if a request is accepted, it does not guarantee a review. If interest was lost and I did not finish the book, a review will most likely not be posted to Amazon or Goodreads.
Genres I like:
• Mystery/thrillers, horror/paranormal, crime, historical fiction, YA fantasy (depends though), chick lit.
• Children’s Fiction
Genres I don’t read:
• Romance, Sci-fi, biographies, religion, self-help.
• even though I don’t read in these categories, I may still be willing to help promote your book if I feel I have the right audience.
• Author Spotlights, cover Reveals, book promos, blog tours & giveaways.
My Rating System
❤️ – I lost interest and didn’t finish it.
❤️❤️- It wasn’t my cup of tea and didn’t enjoy as much as I thought I would.
❤️❤️❤️- It was good, but could have been better.
❤️❤️❤️❤️ – I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it to others.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️- Perfection. I LOVED IT from beginning to end and have added it to my collection of favourites.