As you all know, story time is a fav pastime for my kids and I, so they were super excited to receive these wonderful books in the mail.
**Thank you Macmillan Children’s for our Arm’s in exchange for an honest review **
So I thought In would do something different this time. Rather than list every single book and writing separate reviews, I’m just going to mention the ones that made the list of favourites and are in no particular order:
1. What’s Your Favorite Color by Eric Carle and Friends
If you enjoyed The Very Hungry Caterpillar, you will certainly enjoy this one. It is filled with colourful pictures and fun reasons why each colour is a favourite.
2. The Jelly Bean Tree by Toni Yuly
3. Hector the Collector by Emily Beeny, illustrated by Stephanie Graegin
4. Tractor Mac: Worth the Wait by Billy Steers
5. Goldfish Ghost by Lemony Snicket
My kids (particularly my 11 yr old) love Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events, so it was no surprise they enjoyed this one.
6. Escargot by Dashka Slater, illustrated by Sydney Hanson
My kids had a hoot with one! I read it with a French-english accent which made my little ones roar with laughter. They also loved the little escargot and thought it was cute.
7. The Giant of Jum by Elli Woollard & Benjo Davies
My 5 year old loves stories about giants..especially Jack & The Beanstalk. So this was a definite winner.
8. Cat Nap by Toni Yuly
9. Daytime Nighttime by William Low
Cat Nap & Daytime Nighttime were perfect reads for my 10 month old.