First off, I’d like to thank Naty from Naty’s Bookshelf for nominating me! Please check out her blog when you get a chance!
Here are the rules:
• Thank the person who has nominated you for the Award.
• Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
• Nominate up to 11 people
• Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
Okie dokey..here were go:
1. What is your favorite genre?
I actually have more than one. But if I had to choose only one, it would be mystery/thrillers.
2. Which book of this genre would you recommend to someone who is trying to start reading it?
Ooo..that’s a tough one. Either Gone Girl or The Girl On the Train.
3. Is there a stereotypical plot from your favorite genre that you dislike?
Hmm..no not really. I’ve been fortunate enough to have read books in this genre that haven’t been repeated..yet..
4. Do you have a guilty pleasure book?
Yes..children’s books. Lol. I love Robert Munsch. Especially The Paper Bag Princess.
5. What is your favorite movie?
I’m a fan of Tim Burton, and my 2 favourite movies are The Nightmare Before Christmas and Coraline.
6. What is your favorite color?
7. Do you have a system to organize your bookshelf?
Yes! I like to organize my books in alphabetical order by author last name.
8. Which fictional character would you take to be your partner in adventures?
Good question! I would take Hermoine Granger. She’s loyal, clever and logical. Plus, she has a magic wand which could come in handy!
9. What are you currently reading?
The Child by Fiona Barton
10. What is your bookish pet peeve?
My pet peeves..ooh, I hate predictable plots & endings. It ruins the whole experience. Overly descriptive stories bug me as well. I end up getting bored and frustrated.
11. Do you have a favorite author?
Yes! Robert Munsch, Dr. Seuss & J.K Rowling
I apologize in advance if you’ve already done this.
My Questions (copy & paste)
1. What is your favourite genre?
2. Who is your favourite villain?
3. If you could be a character from a book, who would it be & why?
4. Who is your favourite author?
5. What are you currently reading? And are you liking it so far?
6. Which genre do you absolutely hate?
7. How do you organize your books on your bookshelf?
8. What are your bookish pet peeves?
9. Which do you prefer: Hardcover, Paperback or ebook?
10. Have you ever bought a book without reading the description?
11. Where is your favourite place to read?