I’m not sure who or how this tag got started, but I wanna thank the awesome Orang-Utan Librarian for tagging me.
I love Goodreads! I discovered the site about 3-4 years ago while bored at work one night. It has become my go-to source for book information.
I invite you all to take part in this fun tag. Just don’t forget to tag me in your post so I can see your answers. There are 12 questions, so let’s get down to it!
1. What was the last book you marked as ‘read’?
I won an ARC through Goodreads Giveaway! Cool right? I thought so too, considering I’m someone who doesn’t win a lot of giveaways.
2. What are you currently reading?
I started this last month. I know..I’m a slow reader. But it’s hard to find time to read these days.
3. What was the last book you marked as ‘to read’?
4. What book do you plan to read next?
The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter. Even though this is book #8 in the series, which I just discovered. I’m hoping it won’t be too confusing and can be read as a standalone.
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes! 5 stars means I LOVED it and can rave it about it all day. 1 star means I hated it and want to burn the book.
6. Are you doing a 2017 reading challenge?
No. I don’t have time for it this year, but I will probably try next year 😊
7. Do you have a wish list?
Duh..of course I do.
8. What book do you plan to buy next?
Not sure. There’s so many I want to buy! But I’ve had my eye on The Passenger by Lisa Lutz.
Books are a uniquely portable magic.
A children’s story that can only be enjoyed by children is not a good children’s story in the slightest.
-C. S Lewis
10. Who are your favourite authors?
Robert Munsch, Dr. Seuss, J.K Rowling & JRR Tolkien.
11. Have you joined any groups?
Yes. I belong to a few groups.
12. How many shelves do you have on Goodreads?
Not sure. Maybe 4?