I was a geek growing up. Reading was my favourite thing to do and obviously still is. I was always at the library since buying books back then was expensive, and let’s face it.. Allowance back then was SO not the same as what kids get these days.
Now that I have get to share story time with my own kids, it got me reminiscing about my childhood favourites:
1. The Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch
2. The Monster at the end of this book by Jon Stone
4. The Babysitters Club by Ann M. Martin
5. Books by Christopher Pike
6. Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling
7. Archie Comics
8. Books by V.C. Andrews
9. Books by Roald Dahl
10. The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S Lewis
What was one of your favourites? What was your favourite thing to do as a kid?