• 2 1/4 cup of unbleached flour
• 2 egg yolks
• 1 1/2 cup of organic cane sugar
• 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
• 1/2 pink Himalayan salt
• 1 cup softened butter
• 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg yolks.
3. In large mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into mixture and add vanilla.
4. Roll cookie dough into balls. If you are using chocolate chunks or toblerone, place in centre of the ball and flatten into cookie shape.
Note: if you’ll be using cookie cutters, you will need extra flour for dusting and a rolling pin.
5. Heat in the oven for approx. 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.