• 1.5 cups of oat flour
• 3 cups of gluten-free rolled oats
• 1 cup of cane sugar (you can add another 1/2 cup if you like it really sweet)
• 1 cup unsalted butter (at room temp.)
• 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
• 2 tbsp corn starch
• 1/2 tsp of sea salt
• 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
• 2 large eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
• 3/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
• 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
I didn’t use chocolate chips or raisins since my oldest is allergic to chocolate (I know! Bummer right?!) and my youngest son hates raisins.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and corn starch.
2. In mixer, mix butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Add in oat flour mixture gradually until combined. Fold in rolled oats, chocolate chips and raisins.
4. Use a cookie scooper or spoon to scoop cookie dough onto baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes and let cool for 2 minutes.
Voila! Freshly baked cookies! So good you won’t even know they’re not made from wheat. Enjoy!