I was tagged by Book Huntress’ World. Thank you Alyssa! You can check out her blog by clicking on her link.
1. How long have you been a blogger?
Me? Not long at all. I’m a newbie who just started about a month ago.
2. At what point do you think you will stop?
Hmm..not sure I will. Maybe when I’m too old to type or the world gets taken over by zombies.
3. What is the best part?
So far, it’s been meeting other book bloggers.
4. What is the worst part?
Finding the time to finish a book and write a review. My day is busy with my regular day job and my kids, so there’s not much time left for myself.
5. How long does it take to find/create pictures to use?
It depends on the type of picture I’m using. But I’d say just a few minutes.
6. Which author would you like to have on your blog?
Ooh..good question! Probably J.K Rowling or George R. R Martin
7. What do you wear when you are writing your blog?
Since I blog at night, I’m in my jammies.
8. How long does it take you to prepare a post?
Depends what I’m writing about. 30 minutes to an hour.
9. How do you feel about the book blogger/community culture?
So far, most book bloggers I’ve come across are very welcoming And happy to share their space 😊
10. What do you think one should do to have a successful blog?
I think there’s a few things you need to do:
•engage with your readers/followers
•post content that others can relate to or find interesting.
•stay relevant to what your blog is about.
•be up for meeting new people and other bloggers.
Now I’m going to tag:
Jaed @The Bibliophile Blogs
Would love to hear your answers. If you’ve already done this, no worries. You can opt out and not do it.
Happy reading everyone!