• The show kicks off with an unknown body being wheeled into the back of an Ambulance. Except, it’s not until the end of the episode that we come back to this scene.
• It’s the start of a new year where the students take part in Annalise’s pro bono clinic, and get a taste of what it’s like to be her. Their first case is an immigrant from Iraq who pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana, and now faces deportation.
•Someone has been plastering Annalise’s picture all over campus with the word Killer in red letters, but we don’t know who yet.
• Mahoney is dead, which we assume was Frank’s doing and now he’s on the run.
• Annalise has a burner phone and has been secretly talking to someone, who is later revealed as a hit man ordered to find Frank. However, the ever so sly Frank gets to him first before Annalise can decide what to do: Get him or leave him.
• Oliver and Connor break up
•Finally, we’re back to the body bag scene where Annalise’s house is on fire. She demands to see who the body is and starts screaming.
What the fuck? Who’s dead?
Bravo Peter Nowalk..Shit just got real!